Tuesday, March 22, 2011

child.










via wildfox



via americanapparel 




Don't you just ADORE those wildfox girls?

and now, a co-lab poem by two giant children...



You Win, a Poem for Chuckling
by Traci Lavois Thiebaud and Lewis Edward Watts 

bullshitbullshit.

No way,
mine lacks
originality,
it just wanted to be
like yours.

but
it was everything mine
wanted
to
be
:)

Team.
Team.
team team.

chants. chants. chants.
ROUTES! ROUTES! ROUTES!
That reminds me,
I have a
shameful confession to make...
it's
about routes.

i won't force you to divulge
this shameful confession via the
avenue of my
wall...

I bow to your
infinite
mercy.

you can tell me in the
time and method that is
com
for
ta
ble
to

you.

Sunday.
High noon.
In front of the
old saloon,
whisky still
on
our
breath.
That is the time.
Or
when
ever.

i will crush a cigarette butt under my foot,
blow the last bit of smoke into the dusty sky
and the rattle snake will hiss,
and the sun will burn,
and you,
you will do the telling.

You. You are a poem.

and you. you are the muse.


...lavois





No comments:

Post a Comment