Monday, March 14, 2011

i got up and cut my little finger with the knife.


best dj shirt evah!

 
sweeeeet kicks.

via the cobra snake

via constance victoria


dainty dino bracelet. i have a prehistoric fashion boner.
via cocorosa



via stardust and sequins

via ilovewildfox



lovely lovely 
via glamcanyon


via dirtyglam


via dutch street style


funkayyy
via the satorilist



"Long, long stairs. Many feet. Feet up. Feet down. One night I dreamed of two feet up to the knee, walking in the room. Someone is in the room. Thank God I'm awake, I said to myself, just as the feet flew over the bed and came back down as a wolf. I got up and cut my little finger with the knife, so that I would stay awake all night."

-Mother Tongue
Emine Sevgi Ozdamar

...lavois






No comments:

Post a Comment