Sunday, April 3, 2011

face me.


peepers.
stunning profile. messy bun.
bag. 
foxsnuggle.
littlespoonfox.
paint on the ceiling. 





friendship bracelets. 
cute style. 


via
toomanyparties
oraclefox
litter



Face me. 


There may never be a chance like it again to 

Feel the humps on my hips 
Their draw backs and draw ins. 
The draw strings 
Are the curves of my eyes. 
Remember how you tugged them when I was shy. 



Not asking for eternity in the lunchboxes of future children but, 



face me 



when you’re fucking me. 



No more imagining. 



I deserve to watch your lips stumble. 



I want you 

to remember every oval on this body 
every tremble into their glory. 



Face me, so that I may know the man 

Who sticks me with goodnight kisses 
like a shadowless blade. 



Like all the silences 

in which we were made. 



Baby, my mouth is an exam 

you cannot afford to fail. 



Take me.

© Amber Tamblyn

...lavois

No comments:

Post a Comment