Monday, April 25, 2011

Grumpy. Any questions.

green eyes and lace. 
doilie darling. 

unbraided floral


paints.

the easter bunny ran off to the desert. 

foxtreat!!!!!!!!

crushed velvet shorts. 
reminds me of my old gymnastics leotards.

she's gorgeous.
divine outfit.


shorts! shorts! shorts!

...and these!!!!!!

pool pals.


via
we love it
cobrasnake
too many parties
there's chemicals in the clouds
dirty little fashion whore




Fox Pal Words:


With neon nails
I'll claw out your face,
Grumpy.


By: Ciara Jade Dockery


............................................


-HushKiss-

I want we like this.

Any questions- Should I-
How-
Oh can I?

Dire ghosts.

Just taste me because you want to.


By: Elizabeth Ann Michaela Keel


...lavois


1 comment:

  1. Well, obviously this post rocks my socks off.

    ReplyDelete