Thursday, April 21, 2011

i've been trying.

golden fingahs!

shorts, purse, boots !!!

cranium collision. (...lavois)


love this girl's look. cool bangs shape. 


spicegirls.



free people. super cool new things.

pink frosted.

summer wardrobe

more fishtails

more from good ol' Eliot Lee Hazel


via
cherry whore
cobrasnake
blink and its over
dirty little fashion whore
spell and the gypsy collective




"All the people who taught me card tricks are dying
I've been trying
to get my poppa's good looks from old snapshots
And all the people who taught me card tricks are dying
I've been trying
to steal my grandfather's handsome from old photographs

There is no grace in act five

A circus tent and all the folding chairs fit in an old coffin for travel"


...lavois

No comments:

Post a Comment