Wednesday, May 11, 2011

lip service and a dial tone

head wraps and dye jobs. summmmmer yallll.


freckles.

 love her hair. and of course her top.

arrowheadrings.


via
jean greige tumblr
dickfacedamour
lovers in vain
oracle fox




-When Boys Telephone Girls (It Goes Without Saying)-

put up or shut up boy
but don’t stop saying that you love me

make me feel special
make me the only one
you’re all talk
but don’t stop saying that you love me

I give and you take
and you take advantage
all I’m left with is lip service and a dial tone
but don’t stop saying that you love me.

I want you and I hate you
I need you and I need space
but don’t you ever stop saying that you love me

because I want to say it back.


-Kessler Micksch George II



....lavois

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the e-mail. I'm loving your blog, how do you not have a ton of followers??

    xo,
    thecitizencloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it all!!!!

    kisses
    sarah grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the plug.
    give yourself a big hug for me.


    -kmg2

    ReplyDelete