Tuesday, September 13, 2011

today, i pack.

Meet Marceline! :)

♥ ♥ ♥ 

love this skirts & that killer necklace!



shawl. 

leather motorcycle vest!


love these big high waisted pants! 

sweetest camp.

room inspiration.


via


I've had a wonderful past few days. My pals threw me a surprise birthday/going away party complete with life's best vices, dear friends, and the coolest pups. There were also fajitas. :) 
The rest of my days have been spent eating delicious boyfriendcooked meals and enjoying down time with Benjamin....and avoiding packing at all costs.

Today, I pack. 
Tonight, lady dinner with my main Austin pals. 
Tomorrow I am 23. 
I'm heading out west, yall. 

Oh, and check out my dear pal, Andrea's new blog! ---> Dreskii

Over and Out.

...lavois

No comments:

Post a Comment