Tuesday, October 11, 2011

the bedside of my soul

some casual bikin' around town looks.
I love my cropped "bear by the river" sweater 
and these army green shorts  I stole from Steph.
(sorry, pal) 

♥ ♥ ♥

denim goodness

pretty sleek orange clutch 
& that killer eagle ring!!

wildfox...whatta hat!


"townboat"


one of life's best things ♥

d'awwwwwwwwwww.


via



You are my muse. The source of my light. That which makes my insides glow and my heart pump and my veins flow and my hairs grow (though you are not responsible for their subsequent breakage). You are the songs muttered under breath while writing or painting or sitting and sighing. You fill me with warm delight when, alone, I recall the feel of your lips or the warm damp of your tongue. You are my moon, my stars, my pull to orbit, my galaxy among millions. You are the dwelling place of my heart and the bedside of my soul. 

-love letters to you
 t.l.t.


...lavois


1 comment: