Monday, October 24, 2011

clockwork dream.

purple rope goodness.

fishtail ♥


rad style.



gold shorts!!!

man o man that's some killer hair!
and this sequined blazer is amazing! 




!!!!!!!!!!! sometimes I need some stupid pug faces to lift my spirits !!!!!!!!!!!
♥ ♥ ♥

via




I love what I do not have. You are so far.
My loathing wrestles with the slow twilights.
But night comes and stars sing to me.

The moon turns its clockwork dream.
The biggest stars look at me with your eyes.
And as I love you, the pines in the wind 
want to sing your name with their leaves of wire.

-from XVIII, Pablo Neruda





...lavois

2 comments:

  1. Wow I really liked these series of images. For some reason I felt my heart leap a little bit viewing them. The amount of inspiring images I think was just too much. Thankyou for sharing hun ^_^

    Eeli

    ReplyDelete
  2. love pablo neruda...he breaks my heart..

    sweet dreams dear;)

    <3 ur taste!

    ReplyDelete