Wednesday, October 26, 2011

your gold laughter

i want a cool portfolio like this for my headshots/resumes to take to auditions 

some sweet floral kicks

plums are one of life's best things ♥

cozy spaces.






this top is divine.

crown of braids. 


man, i love baths.

via




Love
Pablo Neruda


Woman, I would have been your child, to drink
the milk of your breasts as from a well,
to see and feel you at my side and have you
in your gold laughter and your crystal voice.


To feel you in my veins like God in the rivers
and adore you in the sorrowful bones of dust and lime,
to watch you passing painlessly by
to emerge in the stanza -- cleansed of all evil.


How I would love you, woman, how I would
love you, love you as no one ever did!
Die and still
love you more.
And still
love you more
             and more.






...lavois

1 comment: