Wednesday, November 2, 2011

soft warm hair.

d'awww. peaceful snuggles.

hair envy.

mmm. having some cranberry apple tea myself.




killer kicks. 

pal-in around underground.




love the floral, sweater, and satchel.


d'awww. wolfpack.

teehee.



via



I miss your mind. It blooms and dances with me. Makes me laugh out loud and want. I miss your perfect smile, your somehow honey eyes and the love they make to multifarious wavelengths of light. I miss your breasts, the lively, stunning armor above your beautiful heart. I miss your hands your feet, that we travel and create together into and out of the vast unknown. I miss sleeping in your soft, warm hair [...] I miss your breath in my lungs, and your palms against mine. I miss you curled into my chest when it's cold.....

-bpg




...lavois

2 comments:

  1. love these. xo

    p.s. I'm having a giveaway for a crystal cuff if you'd like to check it out. :)
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete