Tuesday, August 27, 2013

in those jeans.



top- hand me down from kandice
shorts- vintage wranglers
boots- melrose trading post


These Wrangler cut offs were just screaming to be paired with some Genuwine tribute art. They are so damn tight I even have some minor camel toe action going here. (Which I don't hate.) No fucks to give and no available room in these jeans.

So it's hard to tell in these pictures, but these boots were a magical amazing find this past weekend. They are so damn comfy, lined with some amazing fabric and have teepees, feathers, horses and cacti painted upon their holy surface. My feet are super pleased with themselves. 

I had a pretty great weekend. I shall blog upon the subject tomorrow perhaps. OH! OH! I also received my Space Trash Bill Murray necklace in the mail today and I am soooo excited to share with you guys!
More to come soon bbz.


...lavois

1 comment: