Monday, September 9, 2013

weekendthings.






national geographic owl tank- urban outfitters
shorts- urban outfitters
boots- vintage, melrose trading post
sunnies- target


This is what I wore to see my dear pal Sean Conroy headline at the Improv on Saturday night. What a huge accomplishment! I'm so proud of him and the leaps his career is taking this year. He had an amazing line up including THE BAM, (Maria Bamford) who I got to see live for the first time. She is one of my favorite comics hands down and had a killer set. 





Also this weekend I saw my favorite band WHY? play at the Anticon Record Label's 15th Birthday Party at the Echoplex. I have never been in a room with so many people who knew Yoni's lyrics. It really was an incredible group mind experience. I love that man's words and that band's music and was so overwhelmed by the voices and bodies that crawled out of the woodworks to come share it. 



!!!!!!!!!!!!!






...lavois

No comments:

Post a Comment