Wednesday, October 23, 2013

little house on the prairie on acid.



heart tit leotard- crack vintage
pink & purple pioneer skirt- milk + honey



I acquired this outfit at the Milk + Honey event this past Saturday. I traded two framed collages for this amazing dip dyed heart tit leotard! My pal Os just started up a boutique specializing in cool vintage pieces with modern embellishments as well as his own hand made jewelry. His site isn't up and running yet, but you can check out his instagram: "osespino" to stay updated on his stock. 

Ashley traded this skirt in exchange for a poem, completing my new look which we collectively decided to call "little house on the prairie on acid." There's nothing like some solid bartering... goods for goods, a mutual exchange of cool. 

Oh, for those of you interested and local, tomorrow (Thursday, Oct. 24) I will be setting up my pop up poem store at Bowl Cafe in Montrose. If you've never been its a sweet little sandwich/salad/drink spot on Richmond with a cool vibe and the cutest counter staff you've ever seen. (my girl steph runs that joint, duhhh) Come out and enjoy dinner and drink specials and snag a custom poem while you dine. 







...lavois

No comments:

Post a Comment