Sunday, December 29, 2013

great job!




patterned crop top- for sale at milk + honey vintage
lady aladdin pants- jean greige hand me downs


Here's a better look at the britches from last post, paired with this patterned little milk + honey vintage cropped number, which is for sale!!!! (check milk + honey's instagram: milkhoneyvintage) I love this top...its like if medical scrubs came in really cool alternative cuts and stylezzz. I took a page from my best pal Steph and went a little "loud ass pattern on loud ass pattern" to hang with my lady gang the other night. My work dress code tries to keep me down so this is really me just acting out off the clock. Also I wanted to show you guys some everyday poses in some everyday clothes...natural and true. I am good model, no?

derp queen, great job! super model, sex appeal baby.




...lavois

No comments:

Post a Comment